- Plan and drive B2B online and offline marketing activities including events, email marketing, channel marketing and customer retention programs to generate leads and achieve business targets. Own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Determine product positioning, value prepositions and key messages to create compelling programs with an effective mix of marketing tactics to reach the right audience.
- Proactively identifying event & joint-campaign opportunities with different business partners and industry association for lead generation and branding purposes.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns against goals, gain insight and maximize ROI.
- Capable of working closely with the local sales and product teams as well as business partners, and leading different service vendors in formulating marketing campaigns and events.
- Handle other ad hoc assignments as required
Skills and Experiences Required:
- Degree holder in marketing, business administration, communications or related discipline
- 3-5 years of solid experiences in B2B marketing in IT, telecom or related industry
- Proven experience in developing lead generation marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written (English and Chinese) and verbal communication skills
- Be Creative. Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent project management, time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Marketing Manager.